Blu Flamez

See the blue flames of SN College for Women ignite, kindle and rage through the blog---Blu Flamez

Monday, August 21, 2006

Blu Flamez

hello
this is your sir, Manu Remakant. I want all of u to respond to this letter immediately. Right? we are going to begin our new session from Friday. Our new batch. I want to limit the number to thirty. what is your opinion? Please comment.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a good web blog

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sir
    THIS IS NIZA NIZAM.WE HAD ALREADY DISCUSED ABOUT THIS MATTER. LAST YEAR WE KNOW THAT OUR STRENTH WAS VERY HIGH.EVEN THEN U MANAGED TO OVERCOME THE SITUATION.
    MY Coment 2 this matter is . their is a saying "I have an apple with me. u have an apple wit u .Apple is compaired 2 an idea.if 2 people exchange their appleseach other they get only one idea.if their is 30 students we could generate 30 idea.to attain this we students of waves wil help u sir

     

Post a Comment

<< Home